I am available to consult with you regarding various aspects of your business. I do most of the Virtual Assistant work in-house, but from time to time I do outsource for better delivery times and quality of work.
Techie Stuff is sometimes outsourced to a more professional freelancer. If this occurs, you will be notified. You always have the option of opting out of those projects if you prefer someone else to handle them.
- Setting up/editing/scheduling newsletters and autoresponders in Aweber, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, etc..
- Setting up/editing/scheduling blog posts.
- Setting up, importing, synchronising and training on all Google products including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
- Designing and installing sales/squeeze pages.
- Designing and installing pop-up email subscriber forms.
- Social media account set up – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and YouTube.
- Website Creation
Data Mining & Online Research
Typically requested by digital marketers, I source specific data and facts relevant to a particular business, industry or market. I’m focused, analytical, accurate and can quickly extract the information you need.
Social Media Research & Analysis
I love social media and frequently undertake social media audits for social media consultants/strategists and marketers. I research, assess and report on how companies are using various online platforms and have a solid understanding of brand engagement through the use of all the major social media channels.
- Setting up, formatting and populating Excel spreadsheets.
- Creating, editing and formatting Word documents, reports, guides and PowerPoint presentations.
- Data entry.
- Internet research.
If you don’t see a service listed then please contact me to see if it’s something I can do (I usually can!) or to see if I can refer you to a more suitable VA.